Joseline Hernandez has emerged as one of the standout cast members on VH1′s Love & Hip Hop Atlanta, mostly due to her admitting to sleeping with her manager, Stevie J, and the drama that followed with Stevie’s longtime girlfriend and baby’s mother, Mimi.
Joseline stopped by Hot 107.9 recently and spilled all the beans to the Rickey Smiley Morning Show about Stevie J and the other cast members, Internet rumors of her being a man, the naked picture she posted to her Twitter, her alleged pregnancy and more!
Like z1079 on Facebook to stay on top of your favorite black celebrities
“I was taking it all,” Joseline said about Stevie.
- Rihanna Named Vogue Italia’s ‘Woman of the Year’ the Second Time in a Row
- The Bickering Continues: Tameka Raymond’s Friend Says Support Kile’s Real Parents, Not Usher
- Congratulations Are In Order: Erica Dixon and Lil’ Scrappy Are No Longer Together
- Who Gon’ Check These Two? Rumor Has It Kandi and NeNe Get Physical On Season 5 Of RHOA
- Don’t “Ring the Alarm,” But Jay-Z Has A Celebrity Crush And It’s Not Beyonce
- Put On Blast: Christina Ella Ella Eh Says The Dream Bascially Sucks as a Dad
- D’Angelo and Mary J Blige Teaming Up for Liberation Tour
- POP CHAMPAGNE: Rapper 50 Cent CELEBRATES His 37th BIRTHDAY In Paris!